Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally, a baptism in Battle Mountain!

Yeah it's a good thing Mom sent me that stuff, I'm not joking its cold over here! Does Mom still think I'm in Vegas? She said she couldn't believe it got that cold in Vegas. Well it doesn't get that cold in Vegas! I'm in the mountain of Nevada! And it gets way cold here! It got to a high of 38 a few days ago and its way high today at a whopping 50! How sad is that. And it doesn't help that a summer in Vegas on a bike has thinned out my blood considerably. But did you see the jacket she sent me?! It's sweet. I feel a little too dressed up in that thing for Battle Mountain. I might get mugged. :)


I miss Abi! And she would lick up the mustard! LOL! So Halle is finely getting some chubb to her? Good, she had nothing on her when I was home. How are Carrie and the rest of her kids doing? I've heard nothing about them since I've been out.

So I'm creeping up on 7 months now Cali! Can you believe that! Time has been flying by, for me at least.


And Jeff is 30? That's creepy. Jeff's only 10 years older then me! That just clicked in my head! I always think of him as way older.


So I decided when I get home I'm going to build a pizza oven. We ate at one last night and I want one bad. I would love to eat bread out of a pizza oven, all the time!


So I had a baptism on the 7th. First one since I got here. Felt like its been forever since I had one. It had been close to 2 months. Whooo! That's a dry spell I never want to repeat!


Well Grandpa Lane is coming into town in about 20 minutes! He went to Arizona or something and is driving through on his way home! I'm way excited, and I called and talked to my President and he said since its p-day today I could get some lunch with him and hang for a bit. He's only got a few more years in him, and no guarantee he'll be around when I get home. This could be one of the last times I get to see him.


Well I'm off! I love you Cali, give Dallas a kiss for me!


-Elder Call

1 comment: