Friday, August 28, 2009

To Cali...

Over drawing my bank account? What are you talking about? I'm broke. I've been eating peanut butter the last week because I have no money! My former comp went over minutes last month so I only had 60 dollors for the month. And when he got transfered this month on the 11th, he had ran out all of our minutes! We went over 110 minutes! And we have to pay for them. I'm way upset about it. I hate peanut butter!
But on a happier note. I baptised someone 2 weeks ago and last week and might again this weekend. We'll see how things go. I also got a new comp Elder Lewis, he's a stud. I freakin' love him. But we are probably only going to be comps for a transfer because he's going home soon and you usually go to your greenie area for your last transfer.
I'm having a blast. Minus the peanut butter, hope things work out well for you and Jeff with the new house thing. I'll talk to you next week. Love you!

-Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment