Monday, August 10, 2009

To Cali...

Man, it's getting really weird not seeing you guys. I can't even read that book you made me without crying. So it sits under all my books:)
Well transfers are tomorrow. And I'm getting a new comp. Thank the Lord. Elder Francis doesn't even know how many times he came close to dying...but all is good now. And as far as the weather goes I have zero sympathy. It's 109 on a regular basis. So I need the story Mom sent me called Jakes Sacrifice. It won't open up on any computer I use. So tell Mom. With the fair coming up she won't do it. Also send me some pics of the grand-babies. I haven't seen Dallas, Hannah, or Halle in over 3 months! They must look way different! I just had a baptism last week. 3 more for this month! Love you Cali!

-Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment