Monday, July 13, 2009

Camouflage To Do List - July 2, 2009

Hey Cali,
Yeah my last letter was kind of a "to do" list but that's because I wasn't getting ahold of anyone. I was emailing you at... but I guess that's not it. So I was just really frusterated.

Vegas is awesome. The members are awesome. They treat us great. If it weren't for the hot weather and the strip it would be perfect. It's weird, there's this unspoken rule... the strip stays at the strip. Like Vegas is full of way nice people. Only tourists go to the strip.

Well what do you want to know? Lots has happened since I got here. I just can't think on my own. So as some questions and I'll answer them!

So how's it going back home? No one but you has written. Well, that's not true. Sister Chelson wrote me and sent $10! That was pretty sweet. I just can't remember who she is... :)

So what did you think of the pics? They're my only copy. So could you send them back? I just wanted you to put them on my blog. Did you see the pics of the guy that got shot right outside our apartment? Freakin' crazy!

I loved the pics of Dallas! Send me more! And all the stuff you sent was great even though the Bible on CD is totally not the King James version! (Note from Cali: I don't know where it came... Mom and Dad got it)

Love,
Elder Call

P.S. Andrew has a list of CD's I want. So try and help him with that. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment