Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To My Sister Katie

Thats funny! I wouldn't be able to say no to Blake either. Well Vegas is hot, but I'm still kicking butt! I'm on a bike but we've been teaching so much we're going to appeal to president for a car. The Elders with the most lessons in our zones get anywhere from 3 to 10 lessons a week. We got 20 lessons the last two weeks and 23 this week. And we have 7 baptisms coming up. So I think we deserve a friggin' car!


I'm finally starting to get used to all of this, being a missionary is hard. But lots of fun too. Don't let all the kids grow up too fast before I get back, ok?


And why the heck are Mom and Dad moving to Bend!? Don't they know Oregon City is god's country? Trust me, I should know. I'm in the Devils hood hanging with his homies.


I hate using public computers, it sucks trying to use these things. It took me over an hour to get on the one that I reserved!


Well what do you want to know? Let me know and I'll answer! I gotta go.

Thanks for the email it was good hearing from you.


Love-Elder Call


No comments:

Post a Comment