Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally! An Email!!

My 4th sucked, we had to be in by 6 but we went to this members family that has a gorgeous daughter, but only 'til 7 and fireworks didn't start till 9.

I had to give a talk on the 5th about freedom, so I talked about Captain Moroni and I may have said turd over the pulpit. Apparently thats a no-no. I got talked to by the Stake President, who just happened to be there.

And just the other night. We were teaching some investigators, who have a large glass musket, filled with wine by the door, and on our way out I knocked it over. Who leaves a bottle of wine by the door, let a lone a musket of wine. It's a wine bottle in the shape of a gun.

Here is a run down of my day. Up at 6:30am. Go for a run with my comp who took 4th in state back in New Hampshire. Lots of fun there. Study 'til 10am. Out the door and teaching 'til 9pm. And in between all of this we bike everywhere in 100 or plus degrees. I'm so brown now. We go about 15 to 20 miles a day. My legs are so bike that I can't where some of my pants because my thighs are too big now.

No comments:

Post a Comment